Associate Director/Principal Scientist, Protein Science
NovaRock Biotherapeutics is a fast-growing start-up company dedicated to the discovery, development, and commercialization of potentially transformative therapeutics for diseases with few or no clinical options. We offer a technologically and scientifically rigorous environment, with all the fun, passion, and high career growth opportunity that a start-up provides, plus a competitive compensation package including excellent benefits.
We seek a highly motivated Associate Director/Principal Scientist in Protein science to join our discovery team at our New Jersey site (Ewing, NJ).
The scientist will be responsible for the design, production, and characterization of recombinant antibodies. This role will involve construct design, protein production, and protein characterization. Candidates must be motivated and dynamic with strong attention to detail. Candidates will be expected to maintain good documentation of their work using an electronic notebook and for inclusion in regulatory documents for future regulatory filings.
- Hands-on experiences on protein production and/or characterization
- Strong protein purification knowledge and skills
- Knowledge with protein/antibody engineering including Fc engineering
- Good conceptional, analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task and manage time appropriately
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Ability to independently lead projects
- Previous experience or understanding of structural biology is a plus.
- Experiences on Bioanalytics is a strong plus
Contact: [email protected]Download Application