Associate Scientist/Senior Scientist: Antibody Discovery and Characterization
NovaRock Biotherapeutics is a dynamic start-up company dedicated to discovering, developing, and commercializing potentially transformative therapeutics for the treatment of cancer, autoimmune, and other diseases. We offer a technologically and scientifically rigorous environment with all the fun and passion that a start-up provides, plus a competitive compensation package including excellent benefits.
We seek a highly motivated and energetic Associate scientist/Senior Scientist with a solid scientific background and extensive hands-on experience in tissue culture, antibody screening, and characterization to join our antibody discovery team at the central New Jersey site.
• Tissue culture, hybridoma expanding, cloning, and freezing
• Performs high throughput screening assays to screen antibodies from hybridomas and other antibody discovery platforms (ELISA, FACS, Imaging)
• Antibody characterization, affinity, epitope binning (SPR, BLI)
• Conduct experiments and data analysis
• Notebook enter and documentation
• BS, MS or PhD in biology, biochemistry or related fields with strong organization skills
• Extensive experience in tissue culture with solid aseptic technique skill
• Experience with ELISA, FACS and other antibody characterization assays
• Experience with Octet, BIAcore or related technology platforms is desirable
• With antibody purification or bioanalytic skill is a plus
• Ability to work independently and be a good team player