Director, Translational Science
NovaRock Biotherapeutics is a fast-paced, exciting, and collaborative clinical-stage company dedicated to discovering, developing, and commercializing potentially transformative therapeutics for cancer and autoimmune disease. We take pride in providing a work environment that encourages you to grow professionally, to take your career to the next level, plus a competitive compensation package with excellent benefits.
We seek a highly motivated leader in translational science with a strong background in cancer biology, cancer immunotherapy, and clinical biomarker development to join our drug discovery team in central New Jersey. You’ll have plenty of exposure to challenging assignments and help shape the company strategies on the pipeline development.
- Develop and deliver translational strategies for cancer therapeutic agents to assess pharmacodynamics, patient stratification, and understand the mechanism of action in the context of the disease pathophysiology.
- Manage the implementation of translational/ biomarker plans by effectively engages with internal and external resources.
- Oversee biomarker assay development, validation, sample, and data analysis.
- Provide subject matter advice, scientific and technical support to junior scientists
- Interact and collaborate with scientists within Discovery, Bioinformatics, and Clinical Development.
- Report scientific results in patents, publications, regulatory documents and product-development reports.
- Ph.D. or MD with 5+ years in drug discovery or translational research
- Deep knowledge and practical experiences with high density -omic data types and relevant external resources (genomics, transcriptomics, proteomics, flow cytometry, TCR sequencing, immune assays, etc)
- Experience in fit-for-purpose clinical biomarker assay development, validation, and implementation in support of clinical trials.
- Must have experience overseeing the establishment of biomarker assays in a GLP, GLP-like environment.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
Contact: [email protected]Download Application