Scientist/Senior Scientist, In Vitro
NovaRock Biotherapeutics is a dynamic start-up company dedicated to the discovery, development, and commercialization of potentially transformative therapeutics for the treatment of cancer, autoimmune and other diseases. We offer a technologically and scientifically rigorous environment with all the fun and passion that a start-up provides, plus a competitive compensation package including excellent benefits.
We seek a highly motivated and energetic Scientist/Senior Scientist with strong scientific background and lab experience to join our antibody engineering team at the Ewing, New Jersey site.
- Perform recombinant protein expression, purification, and analysis
- Maintain cell culture and cell lines
- Perform biochemical and cell-based assays
- Assist molecular cloning and plasmid preparation
- Document experiments and findings in laboratory notebook; present work at group meetings; draft SOPs and prepare research reports
- BS, MS or Ph.D. in life sciences with at least 3 years of lab experience
- Proficiency in two or more of the following areas: molecular cloning, cell culture and cell-based assays, protein/antibody expression and purification, bioanalysis, biochemical assays
- Strong attention to detail and excellent bench skills
- Strong organizational skills and ability to proactively solve problems
- Self-driven, responsible, and accountable
- Able to work effectively in a highly collaborative and fast-paced research environment
Contact: [email protected]Download Application